Our universe is so incredibly large that it becomes mind boggling to even attempt to convey its size and impact on reality. In fact, the universe appears to be so big that we have difficulty explaining where it goes and what resides beyond. For this moment in history, with monumental leaps in technology and understanding, we are still unsure of what this really means. The current viewpoint of existence is very much similar to how theorists envisioned planet Earth during middle age science. A flat plane extending past comprehension into a horizon which only telescopes gather a faint glimpse.
- Crop Circles Understanding and deciphering global phenomena of crop circle formations.
- UFO's Unidentified flying objects witnessed throughout the history of mankind.
- USO's Unidentified submerged object sightings defy laws of time and space.
- Grid Computing Boinc team Ancient Mysteries space sciences project participation.
- Consciousness The ability to communicate throughout the universe using only the mind.
- Atoms to Galaxies Exploring life from the atomic level to the vast reaches of space.
- Magnetic Fields Fluctuating energy and magnetic fields stimulating a polar shift.
- Energy Cycles Endless and continuous cycle of life fueled by energy transformation.
- Great Expanse The big bang and sudden expansion of life in the cosmos billions of years ago.
- Hollow Earth Plausibility of beings from space living under the Earth's mantle.
- Singularity Theory of the quantum monopole singularity responsible for the big bang.
- Prints of Past Quantum theory of the past, present, and future existing at the same time.
- Time Travel Paradoxes standing in the way of quantum time travel theories.
- Telescope Optics Exploring the universe for the first time from on Earth with a telescope.
- Altering History Modern artifacts found in ancient stones from the human subconscious.
- Habitable Zone Earth is located in an optimal place in the galaxy for life to thrive.
- Humanity Mankind connected to an enormous diversity of life in the cosmos.
- Quantum Physics Alternative ways for life to interact with the physical realm.
- Subconscious Quantum theories of the mind operating on both particles and waves.
- Transhumanism Hybridization designed to improve the human form meshed with technology.
- Acoustics Principals of acoustics and using sound in megalithic construction techniques.
- Rosslyn Chapel Mysterious musical patterns in cubes decorate Rosslyn Chapel.
- Cymatics Visualizing audio by applying sound waves to physical objects.
- Video & Audio Phenomena research for unexplained mystery subjects in video and audio formats.
For everything mankind finds troublesome to understand on this planet alone, just imagine how compounding and complex those attempts become when trying to encompass all of reality outside of the bubble.
On Earth, there are certain unexplained phenomena further stimulating mankind's insatiable effort to explain everything around us. Visitations from mysterious flying objects, for example, propose a notion that mankind is not alone on this quest in a paranormal sense. Like these sightings, there are unexplained submersible events, and those appearing as strange devices flying through multiple dimensions of space perhaps to watch or study mankind's activities on Earth. Coupled with this phenomena are closely related impacts on human society such as crop circles said to be a message from the flying machines or from a distant planet somewhere out in space trying to make contact with us. Perhaps the following concepts might shine light on the subject.
Explaining human existence and our place within the cosmos requires a process which constantly evolves through time along with advances in technology and understanding. Research brings us to a level, and it is persistence that helps us persevere to the next. Improving technology opens many doors into making sense of the universe. Everyday our understanding grows, but along with knowledge comes more questions. Group data crunching with grid computer setups, for example, have enabled mankind to look at vast amounts of information in a much faster period of time. With everything we discover using this method, there becomes more to search for.